Honeywell’s Lab has a new position open at our Golden Valley, Minnesota, facility, for
Software Research Intern/Student to collaborate with our lab scientists in realizing innovative applications using the latest software approaches, including SaaS, Cloud and Big Data architectures and solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Work with a team of engineers to design innovative solutions
• Realize system concepts through implementation of research prototypes
• Work with engineers to create an exceptional user experience in the prototype
• Demonstrate the results to customers and Honeywell management
Desired Personal Attributes:
– Works successfully in teams
– Energetic and self-motivated
– Conscientious, ethical, and professional
– Adaptable to different problems and personalities
– Fast learner, eager to experiment
– Entrepreneurial spiritz
– BS degree in Computer Science or closely related field.
– Experience with one or more of the following tools,or technologies:
C# / C++ / Java / HTML5 / Tableau / PHP / .Net / Python.
– Experience with data-driven programming. Designing and using interfaces to relational data and column stores or web-services; structured and unstructured data.
SQL / NoSQL / Ontologies/ XML / XSD / RDF / Hadoop
– MS degree in Computer Science or closely related field, highly preferred.
– Strong background in knowledge representations, object-oriented programming, model-based software, web application development, procedural languages, data bases, data analysis, data visualization, and human computer interfaces.
Honeywell ACS Labs
Decision Support Technologies
612 222-5674 (BlackBerry)